Top Menu
Alan Rickman

Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman was very famous English director and actor, popular for his astounding acting style among his fans. He was renowned for his variety of roles on screen. He was also the leading member of Royal Shakespeare Company performing contemporary as well as classical theatre productions. Alan Rickman was one of the famous and leading actors of  Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves and Harry Potter series.

Alan Rickman
Alan Rickman

Today, his family announced that he has died at the age of 69. No doubt, 14th January 2016 is one of the saddest days for all the Alan’s fan. According to a statement, the famous Harry Potter series star Alan Rickman was suffering from deadly disease cancer. It would not be wrong to say that because of his versatile acting, he became one of the loving personalities of Britain. Alan Rickman was very popular character in the kids favourite Harry Potter series. He was performing the role of Professor Snape in it. There are no words to describe his artistic skills. The author of this famous Harry Potter series

JK Rowling said:

“Alan Rickman was one of the remarkable and magnificent actors. We lost a wonderful man”.

She expressed on her Twitter:

“Words are less to describe how distressed and shocked I am on the death of Alan Rickman”.

She also said that we have lost a marvelous talent today. He was a versatile actor and a great man by heart.

Alan Rickman
Alan Rickman

Emma Thompson who worked as an actress in Rickman’s production Love said:

“Alan was one of my very close and good friends. It is too hard to write because I have just kissed him goodbye”.

She also said that he was very wise, kind and intelligent man with great sense of humour. She also added:

“He was a rare and unique human being. His Lose is indefinable. We will not find a man like him ever in Hollywood”.

One of the family members of Alan said:

“The great star, director and actor Alan Rickman was the patient of cancer. He died at the age of 69. The pain of losing a great person like Alan is unforgettable and can’t be expressed in words”.

The leading star of Harry Potter series Daniel Radcliffe said:

“No doubt, we have lost a great talent. He was an amazing person and actor, I will ever work with”.

Alan Rickman
Alan Rickman

Daniel Radcliffe expressed his saddest remarks on his fan page too. He said:

“Working with Alan Rickman was an awesome experience of my life. I will follow the lessons and tips Alan taught me.

Daniel also said in one of his tweets about Alan Rickman:

He was a born with great talent. We have just lost a great person and mentor. His tips are a blessing for me for the rest of my career”.

Famous TV star Stephen Fry also expressed her saddest remarks on the death of Alan. She said:

“A man of such talent, wicked charm and stunning screen and stage presence”

The popular TV Star Stephen Fry also added:

“Alan was the man of talent and a charismatic person. He will be sorely missed by all of us”.

Famous Actor, Producer, Screenwiter and Director David Morrissey also said:

“I am very sad and shocked to hear the death news of Alan. He was a wonderful man with artistic skills in him.

Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments below.